Health Benefits Of Bone Broth
- Bone broth is a flavorful broth rich in naturally occurring proteins, collagen, amino acids and minerals.
- Bone broth health benefits include reduced joint pain and inflammation. The glucosamine in bone broth can actually stimulate the growth of new collagen, repair damaged joints, and reduce pain and inflammation In the bestselling book book Deep Nutrition, Dr. Cate Shanahan writes... "The health of your joints depends upon the health of the collagen in your ligaments, tendons, and on the ends of your bones. Collagens are a large family of biomolecules, which include the glycosaminoglycans, very special molecules that help keep our joints healthy."
- The gelatin in Bone Broth protects and heals the mucosal lining of the digestive tract and helps aid in the digestion tract and helps aid in the digestion and nutrients. Bone Broth is THE staple of a gut healing diet. A Leaky Gut can show itself in the form of allergies, joint pain, food sensitivities, irritable bowels. Bone Broth is very easily digested and contains profound immune-optimizing components that are fountadional building blocks for the treatment of autoimmune diseases. Bone broth is truly a crucial component of healing your body of many of its ills.
- Bone broth is valued as a super food for its nutrient-rich and healing properties.
- The amount you drink depends on the reason you are drinking it. If you are using the broth to maintain your overall health and wellness it is recommended to drink 6-8 oz. per day. If you are looking to heal your gut, fight inflammation, relieve symptoms of an autoimmune disorder or heal another chronic issue you can drink up to 24 oz. per day.